Become a Therapy Team
Become a PAWS Therapy Team
Questions about our membership process?
Watch our training video below to walk you through the steps to becoming a PAWS therapy team!
Following are the steps which need to be completed in order to become a PAWS therapy team member:
1. Application & Forms
- Complete online application – fill in as many answers as possible
- Download and review Standards of Excellence (STEX) handbook
- Phone intake interview (you will be contacted by PAWS for this)
- Orientation paperwork (will be sent to you via email)
2. Attend Orientation/Standards of Excellence (STEX) Workshop
3. Pass STEX Test
4. Attend PAWS Basic Training (membership fee paid at this time*)
5. Schedule assisted first visit with PAWS staff
Congratulations – you are now a PAWS therapy team!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Information for Prospective Therapy Teams
Paperwork – Bring to Orientation
Pet Health Record - to be completed by your veterinarian