Become a Therapy Team
How to Become a PAWS Therapy Team
Are you and your pet ready for PAWS?
Click here to find out!
Steps to Membership
3. Complete a phone intake interview (you will be contacted by PAWS for this)
4. Complete Orientation paperwork (which will be sent to you via e-mail following your phone interview)
5. Attend an Orientation/Standards of Excellence (STEX) Workshop
6. Pass the STEX Test
7. Attend PAWS Basic Training
8. Go on your first visit with a PAWS staff member
Congratulations – you are now a PAWS therapy team!
Please e-mail Keri with any questions about becoming a member.
Questions about our membership process?
Watch our training video below to walk you through the steps to becoming a PAWS therapy team!
Information for Prospective Therapy Teams
Paperwork to Bring to Orientation