PAWS Master's Certification
PAWS Master's Certification is a three-part Certificate Program testing the therapy team's visiting skills, demeanor in public, and knowledge and service in representing PAWS for People.
Our expectations of a PAWS Master's Level Therapy Team are as follows:
- Superior level of performance and precision
- Well-informed (about PAWS); interested, engaging handler
- Friendly, people-focused pet
- Team demonstrates experience with visiting in partner sites, as well as in community situations
- Must be an active member of PAWS for at least 12 months
- Must have completed PAWS' Basic and Advanced Training
- Must have achieved the Advanced Level of our Standards of Excellence (STEX) Testing
- Must complete all three parts of the program in order to achieve Master's Level Certification
The fee for the Master's Certification is $50.
RECOGNITION FOR COMPLETION
- Framed Certificate
- MC tags for human and pet
- Clearance to participate in restricted visiting situations (as deemed appropriate by PAWS staff).